Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jackie & Wade's Wedding

Recently, I made my way to Connecticut to shoot Jackie and Wade's wedding. What a fun couple they were to work with! I thoroughly enjoyed covering their wedding day.

We started the day at Jackie's parent's house where she planned to get ready. I got there a little early so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of her dress, flowers and other things.

Wade did a great job with the engagement ring.



Jackie picked out a beautiful bouquet:




A fun shot of Jackie's shoes with my fisheye lens.






Jackie's mom and sister helping her get ready.


Learning to bustle the dress.


What a cute flower girl. She did a great job!


Jackie making her grand entrance.








Jackie looks so happy in this picture.












Proud father dancing with his daughter.


Wade dancing with his mom.






Jackie dancing with Wade's dad.



Welcome to the family, Jackie!


Sing along.


Congratulations Jackie and Wade!

No comments: